Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts

Hogwarts, where you'll learn magic.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cbox
Latest topics
» Being bored
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 pm by Marie Malfoy

» Professor Job Application
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm by Marie Malfoy

» A Day in London
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 pm by Alice Hale

» Marie Malfoy
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 am by Jade Malfoy

» Portia Delacour
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am by Portia Delacour

» McKenna Brookes
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm by Alice Hale

» Face Claim
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:35 pm by McKenna Brookes

» Werewolf, Vampire, Veela, Etc.
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm by Marie Malfoy

» sitting and thinking
Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 pm by Marie Malfoy

Site Admins
Jordan Diggory Angelina
Jade Malfoy
Jordan Diggory Knightley1
Alice Hale
Jordan Diggory 13666336-1
Ben Kanst
Top posters
Alice Hale
Jordan Diggory I_vote_lcapJordan Diggory I_voting_barJordan Diggory I_vote_rcap 
Ben Kanst
Jade Malfoy
Helen Black
Emma Potter
Marie Malfoy
Marigold Summit
Krista Opal
McKenna Brookes
Jordan_Diggory

Jordan Diggory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan_Diggory

Jordan_Diggory

Jordan Diggory Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Diggory   Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Jordan Diggory Domini10
Name: Jordan Diggory
Nicknames: Jor
Year AND Age: 5th
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor, Hufflepuff
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: Oct/3/1993
Blood Status: Half
Race: Vampire Wizard

Height: 5,7
Hair: Blond
Eye color: Blue/Green
Skin: Tan
Build: Athletic
Other distinguishing features: Is missing his Thumb on his left hand

Personality(one paragraph): Jordan has always been rather foolish. Throwing away all he ever had for a girl- Not to mention everywhere he went he caused trouble. Jordan proffered to pull pranks on first years. He was very kind to all his friends but had a tendency to hurt them when that was exactly what he tried not to do. Jordan's Temper hardly was a problem with the way he could control his temper, but sometimes his attitude was in fact a problem.

Skills (name 5): Dancing, Playing the guitar, Singing, Sneaking around, Pranking Others
Weaknesses (name 5): Blood, Has trouble trusting others, always seems to hurt his loved ones, Is afraid of heights, Depression at times
Likes (name 5): Sunny days, Girls, Silence, The stars, Exploring
Dislikes (name 5): Bullies, Homework, Skateboarding, Rain, Fighting

Motto: "Live for Love"

Family
Father: Cedric Diggory
Mother: Luna Lovegood
Brother/Sisters:

History(two paragraph): Jordan Diggory was always the outgoing and outspoken Guy in his Muggle schools. People loved to hang out with him and he had his own gang of Guys that made up pranks with him. As soon as he started going to Hogwarts, he lost contact with his Muggle friends, and never saw them again. He, however, made Many new friends at Hogwarts, and a very special Girl.

Jordan was bit by a Vampire in his first year at Hogwarts during summer vacation at his mother's house. His Mother had left him home with there nanny, who had convinced everyone that she was trustworthy. The Nanny had bitten Jordan as soon as he had gotten him alone, and He had been turned.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Jordan sat down in the grass near the Black Lake as he watched the Mir-people jump in and out of the water. He plaid around with a few strands of grass that he had ripped from the ground. It was sunny out, Jordan's Favorite kind of Day. He was waited for someone to arrive. He heard footsteps behind him and he looked out- a smile spread acrossed his face. "Hello", He greeted and stood up.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Yes. Ben Kanst

Last edited by Jordan_Diggory on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Jordan Diggory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Diggory   Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Jordan send the password to an admin and then i'll sort you.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsmagicschool.rpg-board.net
Jordan_Diggory

Jordan_Diggory

Jordan Diggory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Diggory   Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Edited it
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Jordan Diggory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Diggory   Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome to Hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsmagicschool.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Jordan Diggory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Diggory   Jordan Diggory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan Diggory
Page 1 of 1